It takes courage to seek for a more fulfilling and happier life and to take the first steps towards a change. Therapy is your dedicated forum to become your best self. My approach is warm and interactive. I believe in treating everyone with respect, sensitivity, and compassion.
My Professional Background
I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW-R) in New York with over 28 years of experience working as a therapist and clinical supervisor. I have worked with clients with a wide range of concerns including depression, anxiety, family conflict, behavioral issues, physical trauma and/or emotional abuse.
Education, Training, and Certifications
- Rutgers University – BA Psychology and Masters in Social Work
- Assessing and Managing Suicide Risk: Core Competencies for Mental Health Professionals
- The Evolution of Psychotherapy
- EMDR Trainings 1 & 2 through the EMDR Institute, Inc
- Deepening Therapeutic Connection In Online Sessions
- Fearfully and Wonderfully Made: Interventions for Addressing Body Image
I enjoy spending tim e with my sons and friends, hiking in the woods, and lifting wieghts.