I view therapy as an opportunity to assist individuals on their personal journey for the changes they seek, the resolve of troubling issues, or relationship difficulties that may reoccur. We will be future-focused and explore strengths. My approach begins with the therapeutic relationship, you telling your story and together we will build a new story of a stronger more confident view and develop positive changes toward your goals.
My Professional Background
I have 23 years of experience in the field of mental health. I have worked with children, adolescent’s, adults, couples, families, and groups. I have been a clinical supervisor for 14 years. It has been my priviledge to have been a part of so many individual’s life journey’s.
Education, Training, and Certifications
- SUNY Westbury – BS in Psychology and Social Work P
- City University and Graduate Center – Queens College – MA in Pychology/ Clinical Behavior/ABA
- Walden University – Ph.D., Clinical Psychology
- Child and Adolescent Training
- Clinical Behavior – ABA Training
- Psychoanalytic Training Institute – Adult
I love spending time with my dog. Dogs teach us so many things. In terms of a relationship, they are unconditional, create tight bonds, can be affectionate, make you laugh, get you out and about, and protect you. I love to learn about everyones pets and their impact on the owners.