Therapy opens the mind to live life more fully. Together, we can remove barriers toward mental health so you can live your best life. Through nonjudgmental conversation, we’ll examine strategies that aren’t working anymore and celebrate what continues to work. I’m passionate about helping the hurt feel safe enough to explore their world with curiosity and hope.
My Professional Background
I am a licensed marriage and family therapist working children, adults, couples, and families in a variety of settings including non-profit agencies, university clinics, residential treatment facilities, schools, and private practice. My specialty areas include anxiety, grief, trauma, depression, identity formation, special education, parenting, family systems, and life transitions.
I have specialized training in trauma-informed care, adolescent development, emotion regulation/coping skills, cognitive behavioral therapy, and play therapy.
Education, Training, and Certifications
- B.A. English Literature, California State University, Fullerton
- M.A. Clinical Psychology, Azusa Pacific University
- Motivational Interviewing
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Integrative Treatment of Complex Trauma for Adolescents (ITCT-A)
- Psychological First Aid
- Affirmative Therapy
- Human Trafficking: Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children Awareness and Harm Reduction
Crafty zen DIYer here. I speak nerd and kids fluently. 2nd generation Asian-American empty nester in a blended/multi-ethnic family. Weeding my garden is stress management. Quality time is my love language. Korean dramas, doggos, podcasts, and sci-fi books give me life.