My therapeutic approach is trauma-informed, culturally sensitive, and incorporates different techniques including cognitive behavioral therapy and internal family systems to help unpack structural dynamics and tap into your personal wants and values so you can step into your own power and self-confidence. I provide services in English and in Spanish. My goal is to create a safe, non-judgmental, collaborative environment. Our work together will be tailored to your needs and wants.
My Professional Background
I am a licensed mental health counselor working primarily with millennials and college students. I specialize in those struggling with life transitions such as starting a new job, beginning/ending relationships, or moving to a new city. I also have experience supporting survivors of intimate partner violence through IFS or AEDP.
Education, Training, and Certifications
- Undergraduate- Bachelors in Psychology and Sociology in Hunter College- 2017
- Graduate- Masters Degree in Mental Health Counseling in City College, CUNY- 2019
- AEDP Institute, AEDP Immersion 2022
- Child Parent Psychotherapy – CPP Rostered Clinician, 2022
- Internal Family Systems Therapy, Program Assistant Level 1, 2021
- Parenting Journey, Parenting Journey Facilitator 1, 2020
- Internal Family Systems Therapy, Internal Family Systems Therapy Level 1, 2019
In my free time, some of my hobbies include spending time with my cats, playing guitar, and reading with a warm cup of coffee.